Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I remember when...

1) I was heading to Tesco and know that I only have ₤5 to spare
2) I was at Tesco asking for cash back of ₤20 when I know its my last ₤20
3) As I stepped in Top Shop I alrady knew I could not buy anything
4) Spending ₤60 on Acupuncture shoes when I received some money for the week from my wages
5) Wishing that I am no longer in University so I don't have any "issues" with money
6) Going into town for the weekend before Christmas
7) Asking for a Ted Baker jacket as a Christmas Present
8) When he walked in and passed me the bronzing cream from Boots after 2 days of arguing about whether I needed it
9) Millennium party with his family
10) Christmas morning before the roast chicken and potato's

2 comments:

  1. Masa berlalu cepat
    Dulu sweet 16
    Kini pernah jadi sweet 16
    Kita menjadi semakin berumur
    Sepatutnya kita semakin matang
    Menyusun hidup

    Umur yang telah digunakan?
    Bilang lilin pada kek
    Umur yg tinggal?
    Kontrak hidup yg tiada syarat mesti hidup besok

    Dia akan datang bila-bila masa
    Untuk perjalanan selepas mati
    Bersediakah aku?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, all very nice but my bahasa is not very good still... I'd use the google translator, but for some reason, some lines did not make sense at all... Im terribly sorry. I hope I haven't offended anyone. :)

      Regards

      Delete